After reading the Admissions Requirements, follow the steps below to enroll.
1. Fill out an Admissions Application.
2. Schedule an Evaluation. ($30.00 Evaluation fee must be paid before taking test)
The following documents must be received at the time of Evaluation:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Shot Records
- Last Report Card or Withdrawal Form
- Lunch Program Form (Admin use only)
- Principal Recommendation Form
- Teacher Recommendation Form
- Pastoral Letter from a Bible
The Evaluation will be scored and reviewed by a department head and the results will be submitted to parents by mail, to be reviewed during parent interview.
3. Schedule a New Parent Interview. ($175.00 Registration fee must be paid before or at time of interview)
The following topics will be covered during interview:
- Evaluation Results
- Placement of Student Grade Level
- Advanced Classes
- Summer School Options
- Student Handbook
- Statement of Cooperation
- Financial Requirements including Book Fees, School Uniforms, Athletic or Extra Curricular Fees, Lunch Fees, and Tuition Payment Options
4. Tuition and Book Fees (Book Fees and the first month's Tuition is to be paid in full)
- Tuition: $300.00 (multiple child discounts available)
- Book Fees: Varies per grade level
*All fees are non-refundable.
Posted on Thu, March 20, 2014
by Nico Morales